Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Maternity Photo Shoot

I was blessed with having my maternity pictures taken this past Sunday.  My good friend, Meghan, is looking to start up a side photography business and told me she wanted to take my pictures.  I was looking into maternity photography and it can get expensive for a photo session, so this was definitely a blessing.

We started off in front of a church where they had a beautiful little rose garden in front.  Lawrence, Taylor and I got to take a good amount of pictures together, which was nice to have them included.

We dropped of Lawrence and headed to Vasona Park.  This place is a gem for photographers.  While we were there, we seen about 4 other photographers there taking pictures. We ended up with some great shots, especially towards the end of the shoot when the sun was going down and the lighting was perfect.

We wanted to do some pictures in the nursery, but ran out of time.  We will be getting together again to more pictures next week and I'm so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment