Friday, February 28, 2014

A Must have item...A Fetal Doppler!

It seems like forever since we have seen our little loves on the ultrasound machine.  Our next Dr appointment isn't until March 11th, it seems like so far away.  For now I have to rely on my faith and symptoms to know everything is okay and they are developing perfectly in my womb….but wait…I do have something that can give me reassurance until the time we get to see our babies….THANK GOD FOR FETAL DOPPLERS!!!
This little device has put smiles on our faces  countless times.  I had purchased it the 1st time I found out I was pregnant back in March and never had the chance to use it.  When I was 9 weeks and 6 days, I found it, dusted it off and asked Lawrence if we could check and see if we can hear something.  It was a no go!  I looked up the reviews on the unit we bought and some women heard a heartbeat at 10 weeks, but said you have to be patient because it may take minutes to find it.  So the next day at 10 weeks, we gave it another shot.  The unit has two places to insert headphones, which is awesome so we can hear it at the same time.  I laid down and he began to put the gel on my tummy, which was not nice and warm like at the doctor’s office, it was freezing!  As soon as Lawrence put the doppler on my stomach, we heard the heartbeat of a baby for the 1st time EVER.

The Doppler Pro
The Doppler Pro Assistant
Jr Doppler Assistant

Soon after, Lawrence became a doppler pro.  We would listen every couple of days and now know how to find each baby to listen to each ones heartbeat.  Can you say amazing???  Their heartbeats sound like galloping horses, it's the best sound.

Best $30 investment!

How the AngelSounds Fetal Doppler works:

The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler is a genuine ultrasound fetal doppler which works on the principle of measuring the blood flow through your baby's heart. The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler uses the ultrasound effect to make your baby's heartbeat clearly audible.

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I loved listening to my little loves....
    Nana. of 3!!~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know before I went through all this to get pg I thought that fetal dopplers and constant anxiety were kinda ridiculous and self-indulgent.

    Now my feelings are the exact opposite. I am five seconds away from seeing if i can rent a fetal doppler.... It must give you so much comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Fetal doppler reviews

    ReplyDelete