Monday, March 17, 2014

2 more weeks…


Until we find out what genders these 3 little blessings are!  I have to be honest, I am a little nervous because I would really like at least one boy and one girl in there and I don’t have a preference of what I would like the 3rd  one to be.  Of course, first and foremost I want them all to be healthy.  I have had a couple of dreams where there is at least one girl in there and I know Tay would love to have a sister and my mom would love to have a granddaughter to dress up.  If they end up being all boys, then I know God has a reason for it and I will be blessed no matter what.

I have been trying to figure out the statics on percentages of having all boys, all girls, 2 boys and 1 girl and 2 girls and 1 boy and thankfully I found this picture that cut out the work for me.

 I say we have a pretty good shot of having at least one girl or one boy at 87.5%.

Tay and I went shopping this past weekend for some baby clothes for our gender reveal.  I'm not going to spill the beans on how we will do it, you will just have to wait and see.



Here is my prediction...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment