Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Need Encouragement While Waiting For your Miracle Baby???

In December 2011,  I had convinced myself I was pregnant, so I started searching the internet for the signs and symptoms of pregnancy. While in my search I came across a site called, "Baby and Bump".  This site is for anyone who is in the beginning stages of trying for a child, all the way to pregnancy.  I clicked on many threads of women discussing their pregnancy symptoms, or what they thought were symptoms, and a lot of what I read was very discouraging.  Ladies would rant on and on about their situations and were very negative and I knew that was not what I needed.  I needed to find a thread on the site where there were other women who shared the same faith, so we could encourage each other, but I couldn't find one.  Ding! The light went on in my head...I should start a thread myself!  And that is how it all started.

If you are one that needs encouragement during your waiting, please click on the link below and it will take you to the thread.  You can read stories of how God has worked in so many women's lives all over the world and each of them with their own unique situations.  We share devotions, scriptures, our personal struggles, the ups and downs of this journey and most importantly, we pray for each other.  The cool thing is, there have been almost 200 women who have stopped by the thread to share their store and many others who just log on to read without ever posting.

Some women have already had 2 separate pregnancies since joining the thread and there are some who are praying if adopting is the right option for them.  It's been a joy to get a chance to be a part of these women's lives and I'm honored that they would share their journey with me.

Here is the link to the thread I started Jan 1st 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment