Monday, March 24, 2014

Is That The Babies Moving???

One of the most exciting moments in pregnancy is when you feel those first little flutters of your baby kicking. But wait, I didn't feel any flutters.  I started second guessing what I felt because all I ever heard about was it felt like flutters, gas bubbles, a tickle and a twitch.  Last week I felt something like a muscle spasm and a little electric zap that didn't hurt.  I decided to do a Google search about it and thankfully found other women who had the same feelings as me.

Yesterday, Lawrence and I were in the backyard setting up some patio furniture and as he is putting it together while I was sitting there supervising...lol...I started to feel a lot of little muscle spasms from where Baby C is.  Baby C was definitely making him/herself known.  It's so amazing! 



1 comment: