Monday, June 2, 2014

27 Week 2 day Growth Scan

This is our monthly scan to make sure all babies are measuring as they should for being as far along as I am.  Taylor got to come with us to this appointment since it was later on in the day and we really wanted her to experience this exciting time with us.

It is very difficult to lay on my back since the pressure of my belly is bearing down on me and is very uncomfortable.  I'm not looking forward to our next one on June 24th, since I'm sure I will have grown tremendously in a months time. 

The ultasound tech started looking around and Tay had no clue what she was looking at.  The tech would explain what part of the body she was measuring and Tay was in total confusion...lol! It is always such a joy to see my children developing as they should.  Everyone is measuring perfectly.  Baby A (girl) and Baby B (boy) are weighing in at 2.6lbs and Baby C (boy) is weighing in at 2.4lbs.  I have 7lbs of baby in my belly!!!  Some more great news....my cervix is measuring in at almost 4cm, which is pretty awesome!

We are so thrilled that all is going well and look forward to more positive news at our upcoming appt on June 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment