Thursday, June 19, 2014

30 Weeks and 2 Days

We had a Dr appt on 6/17 and everything is still going well. My cervix is still closed and I'm showing no sign of dilation. Blood pressure and weight are good, just trying to deal with this nerve pain I'm having in the front of my right thigh.  I believe baby girl is pushing against a nerve.  Every time I get up from sitting or laying, I feel like a nerve is being pinched and then it's fine after I walk a couple of steps.  Praying she moves out of that position because it hurts getting up.

Speaking of the Princess, here she is...


We talked to the Dr about scheduling our C-section and he said he had put us on the schedule for July 21st.  I then asked if we could push it a couple days later to the 23rd, since hubby wanted that day because 23 is Michael Jordan's jersey number...lol!  The Dr didn't mind and they had a 10:30 slot open, so we are now on the schedule for that day.

From now on I will be going to the Dr's every week.  Next Tues is our growth scan, so I'm guessing they will be a little more than 3lbs each.

I'm so thankful that all has been going well.  Lately I've been super exhausted and am very glad this is my last week of work.  Looking forward to some much needed rest and relaxation.  I also have some organizing I need to do around the house. 



1 comment:

  1. Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Thanks.
    Fetal Monitor

    ReplyDelete